With Mother’s Day just a few days away, here are five things mom wants when purchasing a new home, and why our new homes in MD should be her first choice:
- A Functional Kitchen: When it comes to the kitchen, mom wants the very best countertops, floors, cabinets and appliances, especially if they’re energy efficient. Advantage Homes is committed to building 100% ENERGY STAR homes. Learn more about the fantastic energy savings our homes offer here.
- Closet Space: With all the responsibilities of work, kids and more, mom doesn’t have time to waste searching for stuff she can’t find. She needs closets and storage spaces that help manage the family’s belongings. Our new homes in Frederick MD feature built-ins and extra coat or linen closets that help tame the clutter and make finding necessities a breeze.
- Location, Location, Location: A beautiful home in a shady neighborhood isn’t going to cut it. Mom wants a home that’s close to work and amenities, has a low crime rate, is safe and secure, is located in a reputable school district and has little traffic. Our award-winning Frederick County new homes at Brunswick Crossing are perfect because of their curb appeal, amenities and close proximity to Washington, D.C. Brunswick Crossing offers fun and convenience close to home. There’s plenty to see and do here, plus it’s a safe neighborhood perfect for raising a family.
- A Place to Relax: At the end of the day, mom deserves a quiet place to de-stress and unwind. Our large master baths fit the bill. Just one look at the size of our master bathrooms — and Jacuzzi soaking tubs with optional Whirlpool jets — and she’ll be thrilled for a place to indulge in at the end of the day.
- Space for Socializing: Our new homes MD designs feature spacious living rooms, sun rooms, finished basements and rear decks that provide extra space for entertaining, social gatherings and privacy. Advantage Homes’ open floor plans mean more living space and better traffic flow between the couch and the kitchen. Plus, mom can cook and do other household duties while safely watching the kids play in the same room.