Our energy efficient new homes MD are all about saving you money in the communities you live in and love. As an Energy Star partner, our Maryland builders sell homes that are not only Energy Star certified, but can also deliver an additional 20% energy savings to environmentally conscious homeowners.
With a strong reputation as energy-efficient Maryland builders, we’re excited to announce that Advantage Homes has qualified for a new Energy Star logo. This illustrates our 100% Energy Star built homes status. That’s right — Advantage Homes has a 100% commitment to building nothing but Energy Star certified new homes in Maryland!
Here are a few of the ways our energy-efficient new homes Maryland can make your home a little greener and save you a lot of money:
- R-20 in the exterior walls and R-49 in the attic
- High efficiency water heater that uses 10-15% less energy than standard water heaters
- Air Seal Package for the entire house, including mastic on duct work
- Premium insulation package for attics, basements, floors, walls and ceilings
- High-efficiency 90+ natural gas direct vent furnace and 13 SEER high-efficiency air conditioner
- Plus much, much more