Energy Star Savings
Our homes help save you money and help save the planet!
See below to view a chart of our homes and the amount of annual savings you will make compared to an existing Home with a 130 HERS rating. Click on the plan name to get a detailed energy savings report and find out which communities offer that plan.
Energy Ratings Information
Count the ways Advantage Homes makes your home Energy Efficient!
- Every Home is certified by an Authorized Third Party Rater
- HVAC and Airducts are confined to conditioned space for added efficiency
- Low-E Double Paned Single-Hung Windows - keeps heat in during winter and out in the summer
- High Efficiency 90+ Natural Gas Direct Vent Furnace, 13 SEER High Efficiency Air Conditioner
- Programmable Thermostats for customized control
- High Efficiency Water Heater - that uses 10-15% less energy than standard water heaters
- Air Seal Package for Entire House Including Mastic on Duct Work
- Genuine Tyvek® Housewrap - Provides an effective water barrier and windbreaker
- Insulated Garage Walls/Ceiling/Garage Door for Attached Garages
- ENERGY STAR Kitchen Appliances - use 10 to 50 percent less energy
- Premium Insulation Package - attic, basement, floors walls and ceilings - R49 in most areas of attic, R20 in exterior framed walls